Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Project

This is my project that is done after a long but wonderful year of the Costa Rica class. For my project I took flowers that were in Costa Rica and flowers that where in NH. and compared them and just got facts about them. I mounted the project on a big black poster like piece of of cardboard and I did the best that I could to make it as pretty as it could be. Thanks so much for all your support through out the year with this class, making the dream a reality, and making this project come alive.



This is my Costa Rica side of the project that shows some flowers and some facts about them.



This is the middle part of my project that shows the flowers that grow in both Costa Rica and NH.



This is the NH side of the poster where I talk about the NH flowers and list some facts about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment